08 Jun 2021
I love how Apple is incrementally focusing on health (mental, physical, awareness, attention) and slowly blowing away the competition with their tight integration between the desktop, laptop, tablet, watch and home entertainment. Here are my top features from yesterday’s WWDC21 event.
- Notification Summary and set focus statuses.
- FaceTime - spatial audio, portrait mode and sharing. No need for Zoom for non biz calls.
- LiveText - search text in Photos.
- QuickNote - attach notes to web pages and anything else on the iPad.
- Mindfulness App - improve mental wellness.
- Walking Steadiness - gait and balance measurement.
- Universal Control - use the same mouse and keyboard across your Mac and iPad.